Latest Reviews of our Attorneys
- “Russell Matson is an excellent attorney! Helped me out selflessly (which is unheard of) when I was just starting out. He has these cases down to a science.” Erica T, 4/13/17 via facebook page.
- “An unfortunate situation left me clueless and anxious last year. I called The Law Offices of Russell Matson and after quick deliberation I decided to retain their services. It was the best decision I think I have made that year. Andrew Stacey was assigned to my case. He was always available to answer questions in a prompt and professional manner. Attorney Stacey gave my situation the attention it needed for the best possible outcome. I cannot say enough good things about Stacey and his firm and would recommend them without hesitation.” Matt C, 4/10/17
- “I took a chance and randomly found this firm and and found Attorney Andrew Stacey and we immediately clicked. Your an excellent lawyer and the rest of Russell J Matson. Thank you for caring and believing.” Dino L, 4/8/17
- “Very professional and quickly took care of my situation would highly recommend” Jen R, 3/30/17
- “I enlisted the help of Andrew for a Clerk Magistrate’s Hearing and he was very friendly and funny, we joked half the time we were talking, which helped with my anxiety about the situation. I would recommend him to others and I would presume that the rest of his law office is equally competent!” Felix R, 2/20/17
- “Being faced with an unexpected issue being insecure and well outside my comfort zone lead me to contact Russell j Matson law office…Right from very first conversation I knew I was going to be in good hands…Mr Stacy was assigned to me…I was reassured he would be just right for me…And he was!…I was very impressed…He listened…Patient…Understanding…Kind… Knowledgeable…He just handled it…I highly recommend Mr Stacy…Also I highly recommend this Law office…Because even thou I had a great experience working with Mr Stacy…My first call to this office was so positive…I am very proud of Mr Stacy…His work ethic…His attitude…He turned this stressful time around…And left me just impressed” Dawn, 1/31/17
- “Attorney Johanna Griffiths. And her team Law Offices of Russell J Matson. Thanks to attorney Griffiths, who represented me in Framingham court,my case was resolved She provided me excellent and quality service I highly recommend her And her firm.” 1/2/17
- More reviews
We defend clients facing criminal charges in all Massachusetts courts. Our attorneys travel across the Commonwealth to aggressively protect our clients on charges like OUI, assault, drug possession, motor vehicle offenses. We go to arraignments, work out deals at pretrial, fight cases at trial, and win clerk magistrate’s hearings.Criminal Charge in Massachusetts? Call Attorney Russell Matson at (781) 817-6332.
The closest court to our offices is Quincy District Court, but go to the Boston Courts all the time, everywhere in the Boston area, and have been to every court in the state. Attorney Matson enjoys visiting courts in Western Mass.
Russell Matson, Founder
Founding Attorney Russell Matson is a recognized authority on criminal and DUI law in Massachusetts. He has been a practicing criminal defense law for almost 20 years. He has been quoted in the Boston Globe, Boston Herald, Patriot Ledger, and been seen on Fox25 News, Channel 7 News, Channel 5 News, Channel 22 in Springfield, and many other media outlets.
He has defended clients in every district court in Massachusetts facing a wide variety of misdemeanor and felony criminal charges, including hundreds of OUI cases. He has an extensive record of outstanding results for his clients.
He is the author of a book on winning at a clerk magistrate’s hearing.
Our firm was an expert advocate for those people unfairly rejected by extremely strict background checks by rideshare companies (Uber/Lyft). She has been seen on Boston’s Channel 7 News, WBZ Radio 1030, and quoted in the Boston Globe, Boston Herald, CNN and more.
What I Can Do For You
When it is you that is facing a criminal prosecution, ANY charge is serious and can have significant consequences to your life. From license loss, fines, and the risk of jail time, to simply the stress of not knowing what could happen to you.
The good news is, for most people, their fears and concern about the worse case scenario and going to jail are wildly overblown. A big part of my job is to get people to relax, and realize that many criminal charges are fixable, and not the end of the world.
Please call me if you need some help with any unfortunate brush with the law. Whether you are being screwed over by the system, or if you feel that you made a terrible and unfortunate mistake that you want to resolve – either way, I can help you.
More Client Reviews
“Hands down, the best attorney I have ever worked with”
An absolutely first-rate lawyer. Russ and his assistant, Mary Ellen, always took the time to answer all of my questions, no matter how trivial they seem in hindsight. My particular case was dismissed at the Clerk Magistrate’s hearing, as if the incident never happened at all.
Preserving a clean record was of the utmost importance, and I could not have asked for a better outcome than what Russ achieved.
If you have a criminal matter and want the peace of mind knowing that you will have the best representation possible, don’t hesitate for a second to hire him!
-Tom, a former client
Through a series of out of character, poor choices I was in need of a lawyer; I had never been in trouble with the law to the extent of needing a lawyer prior to this particular incident. After an extensive Google search I came upon Russell Matson’s website and was impressed with his case wins and credentials.
When I called the office his assistant, Mary Ellen, answered and was absolutely unbelievable at calming my nervousness (a task, I assure you, is not easy). She patiently answered all of my questions and never made me feel like I was calling too much (which I did). Russell was extremely kind and even took the time to return my initial phone call on a weekend. When it came time for the Clerk Magistrate’s hearing he was as professional as he was comforting.
With grace and efficiency Russell identified every aspect that was important and to my relief the case was dropped. I would highly recommend the Law Office of Attorney Russell Matson to anyone and can’t express enough how kind they were throughout the entire process.
-Danielle, a former client
Media for Russell Matson
Recent high profile media coverage:
Russ Matson Interviewed by Fox25 on Brandon Spikes leaving the scene of an accident case:
I was quoted as and expert on hit and run charges regarding Brandon Spikes on Boston.com.
Russ Matson interviewed by WHDH 7 News on Impersonating a Police Officer hearing:
The Law Offices of Russell J Matson, PC is located at:
44 Adams St, Suite 5
Braintree, MA 02184
View Larger Map
People always say their offices are conveniently located, even when it’s not. Is our office in a convenience location? I guess it depends on where you are coming from.
Just plug it in your GPS or phone, you’ll get here just fine.
Other areas of Practice
At our firm, we are exploring new areas of law and legal defense, including drone law and legal malpractice defense.
We can also make referrals to other attorneys in specialties that we don’t handle in-house.
We represent people in all Massachusetts courts, including District Courts, Superior Courts, Juvenile Courts, and Federal Court.
Arrested or charged with a crime in Massachusetts? Call me directly for a free consultation with an experienced criminal defense lawyer.
The Law Offices of Russell J Matson, PC
44 Adams St, # 5
Braintree, MA 02184
Call (781) 817-6332 for a Consultation on a Massachusetts Criminal Charge.
Call Now for a Free Criminal Consultation.